42 Binders, Supplies and Accessories in Your Home Office is the 4th list of 42 for stuff in a home office. If you’ve missed the earlier posts in this series, now’s your chance to catch-up:
- 42 Things in Your Home Office and Library
- 42 Basic Office Supplies in Your Drawers and Cabinets
- 42 Paper Supplies in Your Home Office
In my never-ending lists of 42, I decided to tackle my own home office. While doing so, I realized that I had more office supplies than 42. And, when I started listing them, I realized I had enough stuff to make a total of 4 lists of 42 items, just for the home office! Crazy, right?
But, that’s the thing – we accumulate a pencil here, a pen there, rubber bands, paper clips and on and on and on. And, we keep them. Because, of course, we will need them at some point in the future!
If you are a first time visitor to my blog, you are probably wondering what’s up with this list of 42 gig. Most of my lists of 42 are based around household inventory with some that are seasonal or fun. I started this series a year ago in June because I resolved to do my own whole house inventory and decided to share it on my blog. And, I include a FREE printable list at the end of the post so that readers can add it to their household inventory binder.
Why share? Well, in October 2007, we lost our home to a wildfire. It took me nine months working nights and weekends to compile my household inventory list for insurance purposes. So, I resolved to be proactive rather than reactive and started making these lists. I’m sharing them on my blog in case other victims of catastrophic loss need a starting point in creating their own household inventory.
In fact, as I write this post, San Diego County is on fire again. Nine separate fires are burning throughout our county driven by high winds, hot temperatures and dry vegetation. Already, numerous homes have been lost, as well as businesses. And, the fire has now shifted directions and has breached the city limits of the city in which I live.
I live in a rural environment on 8 acres approximately 10 miles from the fire as I write this. My hope, of course, is that it doesn’t come our way, but our valley is filled with smoke and going outside right now isn’t the healthy thing to do. So, we are listening to the news reports, non-stop and following the tweets on the local emergency station.
Here’s the list of 42 Binders, Supplies and Accessories in Your Home Office:
- View binders
- Non-view binders
- Binder IDs
- Sheet protectors
- Dividers and tabs
- Self-adhesive reinforcement labels
- Binder pockets
- Loose-leaf rings
- Business card pockets
- Binder storage pouches
- Binder expanding index dividers
- Binder CD pockets
- Sheet lifters
- Self-adhesive poly pockets
- Slash-pocket project folders
- Magazine/catalog organizers
- Manila pocket pages
- Photo holders for 3-ring binders
- Data disk pockets
- Tabbed binder envelope
- Cocoon organizer for 3-ring binder
- 3-hole binder mirror
- Table of contents dividers
- Easel binders
- Hanging binders
- Data binders
- Ledger and post binders
- Zippered binders
- CD/DVD binder pages
- Trading card binder pages
- Tabloid-size sheet protectors
- Business card binder pages
- Sheet protectors with index tabs
- Color-bar sheet protectors
- Printable dividers
- Legal and ledger dividers
- Untabbed dividers
- Index tabs
- Write-on dividers
- Binder spine label holders
- Ring binder zipper pockets
- Multi-page capacity sheet protectors
And, here’s your FREE printable list: TS4T Checklist – 42 Binders, Supplies and Accessories in Your Home Office.
My heart and prayers are with my San Diego City and County neighbors during this State of Emergency. May you all be safe…
Until Next Time,
(other list of 42)
NOTE: the following lists of 42 are incomplete. For the entire list of currently available household inventory lists, visit the “New? Start Here” tab and look for “Archives – By Category”.
- 42 Kitchen Basics for Your New Home
- 42 Grilling Accessories and Supplies for Outdoor Cooking
- 42 Cooking Essentials for a Well-stocked Kitchen
- 42 Must Have Kitchen Utensils
- 42 Baking Essentials