Approaching the New Year I have reflected on the things that will be missed and will not be missed from 2012. In no particular order, here are my Top 12 things that will NOT be missed in the new year, or at least I hope…
1. Waking up and being out the door BEFORE 7:30 a.m. FIVE DAYS A WEEK with two Princesses P, ages 5 and 2.
2. Being woken up several times a night by two Princesses P, ages 5 and 2.
3. When all household appliances and cars seem to need repair at the same time. What’s up with this, seriously??
4. Forgetting almost EVERYTHING unless it’s written down, then forgetting my list and/or notes!
5. Overextending myself.
6. Leaving the house with my shirt on inside-out and nobody mentions it.
7. Laundry. No explanation needed.
8. “Storage Full…” message on my iPhone right when I wanted to capture that special moment with my “convenient” iPhone camera. I mean can’t I get a heads up before that special shot is missed??
9. Disappointment…disappointing others and being disappointed by others.
10. Clutter. Car clutter, toy-clutter, kitchen-clutter, clothes-clutter…too much of everything even though I have tried to escape STUFF!
11. Gas. The cost is out of control. My least favorite is getting in my car to be greeted by the gas light first thing in the morning.
12. Gophers, ground squirrels, whatever they are…these pesky creatures tore up my yard once…they better not come around here again…2013 will not be the year of the Gopher!
Don’t worry, I’m not full of only negative things for 2012. Check back tomorrow for my Top 12 Favorite things of 2012!
What are you looking forward to bidding farewell in the New Year?