In honor of our last couple of days in Cincinnati, I decided to make my mother-in-law’s famous Cheese Ball so we could all enjoy it together and I could share the recipe too! It’s only a few ingredients, really fast and easy, but WARNING: your hands will get messy!!
- Only three ingredients make a tasty little ball!
- Chop one small onion and two packages of beef.
- Make a hole in the center of the cream cheese, put about a third of the onion and beef in the well.
- Cover the hole for a hidden flavor burst in the center, shape the cream cheese into a ball.
- Cover the entire cheese ball with the remaining onion and beef.
- Serve with Ritz (or cracker of choice) and enjoy!
Here’s the recipe:
- 2 blocks cream cheese, slightly softened
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 2 packages thinly sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- Create a hole (not all the way through) in the cream cheese blocks.
- Add a third of the onion and beef.
- Cover with cream cheese, creating the shape of a ball.
- Put remaining onion and beef all over the outside.
- Serve with snack crackers.
(other dips and spreads)
- Bacon Jalapeno Chutney
- Easy Homemade Salsa
- Golden Leprechaun Bites
- Hot Mexican Corn Dip
- Lite Cheesy Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Velvety Crab Mushroom Dip