Mexican Caesar Salad. Yum. This is one of my favorite salads, especially in the summer when I want something filling, but not too heavy. It’s a perfect salad to have as a meal or as a side salad that compliments several other Mexican dishes, like Charlie’s Layered Mexican Casserole or even the Lite version of the popular casserole.
I recently posted the recipe for Mexican Caesar Salad Dressing. We made and served Mexican Caesar Salad at our Blog-o-versary Party last weekend and it was such a hit that by the time I went to get a plate it was all gone! That’s always a good sign!
While it might be a no-brainer, I’m going to share the recipe for the salad to compliment the recipe post for the dressing! Hope you enjoy this salad as much as our party guests did!
Here’s the recipe:
- 2 Heads of Romaine Lettuce, washed and chopped
- ¼ cup roasted, salted Pepita Seeds
- ¼ cup crumbled Cotija cheese
- 1 Avocado
- ¼ cup chopped tomato
- Place lettuce in a large bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Top with Mexican Caesar Salad Dressing.
What is your favorite salad?
(other Mexican recipes)
- Mexican Caesar Salad Dressing
- Charlie’s Layered Mexican Casserole
- Charlie’s Lite Layered Mexican Casserole
- Hot Mexican Corn Dip
- Easy Homemade Salsa
- Shrimp Soft Tacos