Peach Pineapple Dump Cake is one of Carole’s and my favorite desserts ever! This recipe is so simple, from minimal ingredients to literally dumping it all in a baking pan, placing it in the oven and ending up with a real treat.
This year, in addition to the traditional pumpkin pie for a Thanksgiving dessert, with the help of Princess Sweetie Pie, I made the famous Peach Pineapple Dump Cake and it was a hit!
How to Make Peach Pineapple Dump Cake
- This dump cake only required four simple ingredients!
- Princess Sweetie Pie dumping the peaches in the pan.
- Dump crushed pineapple on top of the peaches.
- Swirl gently with a knife to combine the flavors.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over the top of the fruit.
- Add cubed butter to the top.
- Bake at 350 for an hour. Serve warm out of the oven with vanilla ice cream.
Princess Sweetie Pie makes Peach Pineapple Dump Cake – so cute!
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 - 20 ounce can crushed pineapple
- 1 - 21 ounce can peach pie filling
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 stick butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a large glass baking pan.
- Pour pie filling and pineapple into pan and swirl gently with a knife to combine flavors.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over pie filling.
- Sprinkle nuts over cake mix (optional).
- Add cubed butter chunks over top.
- Bake one hour or longer until cake is bubbly and cake mix is absorbed and forms a crust-like topping.
- Serve hot or cold with vanilla ice cream.
Other combinations to try (omit pineapple and walnuts):
*yellow cake mix with 2 cans peach pie filling
*yellow cake mix with 1 can apple pie filling and 1 can cherry pie filling
*chocolate cake mix with 2 cans cherry pie filling
*spice cake mix with 2 cans cinnamon and spice apple pie filling
*strawberry cake mix with 2 cans strawberry pie filling
*yellow cake mix with 1 can blackberry pie filling and 1 can raspberry pie filling
P.S. This recipe is featured on All Free Casserole Recipes! Check it out: Peach Pineapple Dump Cake.