Potato Chip Cookies?? Surely that can’t be. Potato chips in cookies? Yes, you read it right, and they are GOOD! So good in fact that they only make an appearance once a year in our family. Potato Chip Cookies have become a tradition that everyone in our family looks forward to each year!
Did I forget to mention that they are so easy to make? Only five ingredients, simple ingredients! What’s not to love?
- Potato Chip Cookies only need five simple ingredients.
- Place softened butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add vanilla and flour and mix thoroughly until mixture becomes a dough.
- Gently mix in the crushed potato chips.
- Drop from a teaspoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
Sift powdered sugar over cookies. Enjoy!
Here’s the recipe:
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1½ cups crushed potato chips
- Powdered sugar (for dusting)
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add vanilla and flour, mix thoroughly.
- Mix in crushed potato chips.
- Drop from a teaspoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
- Sift powdered sugar over the top.