Raspberry Cheesecake Cutie Pies are a super easy dessert that can be made several days in advance and refrigerated until ready to serve. Using pre-made mini graham cracker pie crusts that come in a package of 6 plus cheese cheese, seedless raspberry preserves, Cool Whip and a few other ingredients, Raspberry Cheesecake Cutie Pies are a no-bake dessert that family and friends will love!
Did I mention that they are the perfect serving size? That’s why I call them “cutie pies”. How about those adorable Cutie Pie conversation bubble plates in the photos above? The.cutest.ever! I got them at Michael’s just before Valentine’s Day and I see endless “cutie pies” in the future!
Isn’t this close-up of my Raspberry Cheesecake Cutie Pies dreamy? I created this effect using PicMonkey’s new “Miniature” under their “Effects” section. PicMonkey makes it so easy to take an average photo and make it awesome!
Disclaimer: I was not compensated to write this post, but this post does contain one or more affiliate links to PicMonkey (linked above), which will take you directly to PicMonkey. Toot Sweet 4 Two is a PicMonkey affiliate and receives a small commission if you purchase PicMonkey through these links. If you click on the link and purchase their product, I will receive a small commission on the sale. If you don’t want me to receive any commission, you could just open a new browser window and search for PicMonkey on your own. But, if you do use the links to purchase PicMonkey, THANK YOU! This does not change the cost to you; thanks for helping to keep content on this site free!
And this platter? I got at the Goodwill for $3.00. I know – what a bargain! It’s slightly scuffed up, but for food photography, scuffed up is perfect! And it holds 6 Raspberry Cheesecake Cutie Pies perfectly and easily fits on the shelf of my refrigerator.
Here they are – lined up in a row on my $3.00 Goodwill platter! I made these Raspberry Cheesecake Cutie Pies for one of my girlfriend’s birthday. Just a few of us got together to celebrate her birthday and this was the perfect dessert – creamy, delicious and just small enough to eat after a heavy meal.
I made Raspberry Cheesecake Cutie Pies two days before I served them at my dinner party because with food photography, you can’t count on the weather to always deliver a bright, sunny day; even here in Southern California. So, I like to give myself a couple of days to photograph a recipe after making it, just in case. So that’s how I know these will last several days in the refrigerator. Even the Cool Whip topping will stay nicely and not deflate.
Can’t find these mini graham cracker pie crust shells in your grocery store? Guess what? Amazon has them! Here’s a link: Keebler Ready Crust Mini Graham Cracker Crusts.
Disclaimer: I was not compensated to write this post, but this post does contain affiliate links to the products listed above, which will take you directly to these products on Amazon. Toot Sweet 4 Two is an Amazon affiliate and receives a small commission if a product is purchased through these links. If you click on the link and purchase a product, I will receive a commission of approximately 5% on the sale. If you don’t want me to receive any commission, you could just open a new browser window and search for the product on your own. But, if you do use the links to purchase products, THANK YOU! This does not change the cost to you; thanks for helping to keep content on this site free!
And, here’s a collage for Pinterest. Thanks for sharing! You know you can share my recipes on other social media sites, right? Just look at the bottom of this post for the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and, of course, Pinterest sharing buttons.
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 package (of 6) mini graham cracker pie crust shells (I used Keebler brand)
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup seedless raspberry preserves
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, defrosted per package instructions (reserve some to dollop on top of each Cutie Pie)
- 6 fresh raspberries
- 6 sprigs of fresh mint
- Clear space in your refrigerator to hold a baking sheet.
- Open package of mini graham cracker pie crust shells and place each on baking sheet; set aside.
- In a large, deep mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until well-combined and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and raspberry preserves and beat on medium speed for a minute or two.
- Scrape down sides of bowl with a spatula and beat mixture again for another minute.
- Using spatula, fold in 6 ounces of Cool Whip into cream cheese mixture until combined.
- Spoon mixture into each mini graham cracker pie crust shell, mounding mixture evenly among 6 pie crusts shells.
- Use small spatula to smooth and swirl mixture into each cutie pie.
- Place Cutie Pies in refrigerator and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Spoon remaining 2 ounces of Cool Whip into plastic sandwich bag, twist to force Cool Whip into one corner of the bag, like a piping bag.
- Snip off small piece of baggie and pipe Cool Whip in a swirling motion (or a dollop motion) onto each Cutie Pie.
- Top each with a fresh raspberry and a sprig of fresh mint and serve.
Want more dessert ideas? Here are a few from Toot Sweet 4 Two’s archives: