I love making printables! Since PicMonkey makes it so easy, I’ve made a bunch of scary and cute FREE Halloween printables for readers. All you have to do is click on the link under each photo that has the word “printable” in it in the post below and it will take you to another page on my blog. There you’ll need to click on the link again to download a PDF version to print it on normal 8 1/2″ x 11″ copy paper.
Easy peasy plus Scary and Cute FREE Halloween Printables are my gift to you for Halloween!
Don’t know what PicMonkey is? Well, it’s a FREE photo editing site. It’s what I use to edit the pictures on this blog. It’s extremely user friendly and if I can do it, anyone can do it because I’m not always the sharpest tack in the toolshed when it comes to technical stuff!
Some of the features I used in creating these scary and cute FREE Halloween printables for you are using PicMonkey Royal features, which are upgraded features for a fee. But the majority of their editing features are free. So, if you are new to PicMonkey, check them out using their free version and if you decide you would like to use their “royal” features, you can upgrade for a small fee.
Don’t know how to use it? Don’t worry: I’ve written several tutorials. Here’s a clickable list to get you started:
- PicMonkey Basics: Getting Started
- PicMonkey Basics: Edit a Photo
- PicMonkey Basics: Touch Up a Photo
- PicMonkey Basics: Design Your Own
- PicMonkey Basics: Create a Collage
- How Did You Do That? A PicMonkey Halloween Tutorial
- Zombie Apocalypse: Fun Halloween Photo Editing Themes in PicMonkey
- How to Make a Horizontal Photo a Pinterest-friendly Vertical Photo Using PicMonkey
- Here Comes Peter Cottontail – A PicMonkey Tutorial
- How to Make Easter Placecards for your Holiday Table in PicMonkey
- How to Make Easy Party Placecards using PicMonkey
- Call of the Wild
- Oh, the Thinks You Can Think: 15 PicMonkey Effects to Make Your Photos Pop!
Whew, that’s a lot of tutorials! You can see I’m a PicMonkey super fan!
Anyway, here are the printables, from past years and this current year, in no particular order:
Kid-friendly Beefy Pumpkin Ghoulash recipe
Last year I gave you Ghosts, Goblins and Ghouls: 42 Frighteningly Unearthly Creatures That Haunt Halloween. In that post, I gave you two Halloween Word Scambles for your Halloween party – one that was kid-friendly and one that was a little more difficult. Here they are so that you can print them this year for Halloween (they look cute framed, too):
That’s it for now! Hope you enjoy the Scary and Cute FREE Halloween Printables…
Oh, P.S. …here’s one to pin to your Pinterest board so that you can always come back and print these later!