Once the warmer whether hits I tend to crave cold and light foods, I have a feeling this is true for most people. Spinach Tortillas are one of my favorite summer recipes to make weather it’s for a party or simply to keep in my fridge for something to grab when it’s snack or lunch time!
Spinach Tortillas are packed with a burst of flavor that will leave you coming back for more. I can never eat just one little triangle no matter how hard I try!
I got this recipe from a good friend of mine, Cortney years ago. She made these and I couldn’t get enough. I begged her for the recipe and have made them time and time again for various occasions. They are always a hit and they are so easy to make!
Here’s the recipe:
- 2 packages of frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ package of buttermilk ranch seasoning powder
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- Flour Tortillas
- Thaw and drain spinach well.
- Chop green onions.
- Combine all ingredients and mix in a bowl.
- Spread on one tortilla.
- Place a second tortilla on top.
- Slice into triangle wedges.
- Repeat until mixture is gone.
- Serve chilled.
Do you have a creative way to use tortillas?
(other tortilla recipes)
- Bacon Jalapeno Chutney Quesadillas
- Broccoli, Ham and Cheese Quesadillas
- Charlie’s Layered Mexican Casserole
- Charlie’s Lite Layered Mexican Casserole
- Pink Fairy Turkey Roll-ups
- Shrimp Soft Tacos