To honor The Incredible Shrinking Woman I wanted to share a recipe that promotes her journey in health and weight loss.
One thing I have always been told about “eating right” is that you should always have a good breakfast, something that will fill you up and keep you going so you have energy and don’t end up eating anything in sight within a few hours.
Steel Cut Oats with Peanut Butter and Bananas are a fast and easy way to get a great tasting and filling breakfast that will have you satisfied and healthy.
Here is the recipe for Steel Cut Oats with Peanut Butter and Banana…
- 1 packet of Instant Steel Cut Oats
- 1 teaspoon Peanut Butter
- ½ Banana, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Sliced Almonds
- 1 teaspoon semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- Prepare the steel cut oats according to the package instructions.
- Mix in the peanut butter until it's melted and combined with the oats.
- Top with banana slices, almonds and chocolate chips.
Almond Butter in place of Peanut Butter
Apples and cinnamon in place of bananas
Do you have a breakfast idea that is hearty and healthy? Would love to hear your go-to meal ideas in the comments!