- “If it isn’t hell yeah, it’s NO!” – Danielle Smith (speaker/presenter at Bloggy Boot Camp Las Vegas). Tiffany’s Epiphany: it’s okay to say NO.
- Being surrounded by people who “get it”. Everyone was there because they understand the blog world.
- Networking. Meeting so many fun, smart, intriguing women.
- Ford Warriors in Pink. Moved by the courage and strength of these warriors.
- Free wine. Love my wine and even better when I don’t have to pay for it.
- Uninterrupted sleep. As a mom of two littles, enough said!
- Inspiration/Motivation. I felt the belief that YES, we can do this!
- Education/Information. Learned so much in one day/ can’t wait to put it into action.
- Becoming part of a tribe. Met so many peeps and I look forward to being a part of their tribe.
- SEO, baby! Search engines watch out; TS4T is gonna get you!
P.S. Some of the above Top 10 deserve higher rank, but there can’t be 10 #1’s!
Here’s a short video of me picking up my girls after returning from Bloggy Boot Camp.
Note: Please forgive the shakiness this was my first vlog and I was excited to see my littles. Also, I was driving my mom’s car, explaining why I didn’t know how to turn it off.
(other posts about Bloggy Boot Camp)