Viva Las Vegas! In three days, Tiffany and I are off to our first EVER blogging conference. Bloggy Boot Camp, a one-day event in multiple locations around the country, is advertised as “an intimate and inclusive event” providing “all attendees with ideas that you can take home and implement on your blog immediately.”
We are driving to-and-from Las Vegas with gas prices skyrocketing right now on the West Coast! Are we crazy? Well, yea (or is that H_ _ _ yea!). We were going to fly, but because of our “toot sweet” life and everything swirling around us, we postponed booking airfare under the mistaken impression that if we waited, we would get a better deal. NOT! Airfare doubled from the time we first explored ticket prices to the last time we looked. So, drive we are…Thelma and Louise on the road! 16 hours of uninterrupted girl time! Woo doggy (or should I say Woo Bloggy!)! We are excited because:
- we are going on a trip together
- we are leaving our respective responsibilities behind for about 48 hours
- we are going to Las Vegas
Do we have certain expectations about what we’ll experience? Yes.
We expect to:
- come away with more than we know now
- come away with a fresh perspective, inspirations and new ideas
- come away with opportunities to expand our reach and readership
- come away with new friends
- have fun!
In Vegas, baby! Yeah!
(other posts about Bloggy Boot Camp)
- Bloggy Boot Camp Revealed
- Favorite Picture of the Week – October 11, 2012
- Top 10 Reason Why I Love Bloggy Boot Camp