650+ Kitchen Essentials – really? You read that right, but it does seem a bit excessive, doesn’t it? I’ve created a list of kitchen essentials that covers just about every tool, gadget, utensil, and piece of equipment one could ever need!
And, guess what? You can get it for FREE! Sign-up below and it will arrive in your email today – like magic!
A well-stocked kitchen is a cooking enthusiast’s dream. For a foodie, a kitchen is much like a child’s playroom, with cooking implements, equipment, and supplies substituting for toys, games and stuffed animals. So, it isn’t a stretch to learn that a well-stocked kitchen has more than 650+ items!
How My List of Kitchen Essentials Came to Be
650+ Kitchen Essentials, A Comprehensive Checklist for a Well-stocked Kitchen started out as a whole-house inventory project many years ago. After losing our home during a wildfire in October 2007, I decided to inventory the contents of our new home. After all, we were starting with almost nothing, so it should have been an easy task, right?
Wanting to be better prepared should another catastrophic emergency occur, creating an inventory became a proactive project rather than a reactive task that one does post-catastrophe. As you can imagine, working on an insurance claim after a catastrophe occurs is an extremely stressful undertaking.
While working on this whole-house inventory, I decided to share it on my blog. Unfortunately, natural disasters such as wildfires, flash floods, mudslides, hurricanes, and tornadoes, etc. occur all too frequently. And, many people find themselves homeless, filing insurance claims and starting over. My hope in creating this easy-to-use guide is that others will find it useful.Get your FREE printable checklist: 650+ Kitchen Essentials, A Comprehensive Checklist for a Well-Stocked Kitchen. #kitchenessentials Click To Tweet
How to Use This Guide of 650+ Kitchen Essentials
Here are some ideas:
- Are you getting married or do you know someone getting married? Use this list as a checklist for the bride-to-be to create a wedding registry or as a gift guide for a bridal shower.
- Getting your first place or know someone graduating from high school or college and moving out of their parental home? Or, are you planning a housewarming party for yourself or someone else? This list is a good tool to use for gift suggestions, whether a housewarming checklist for a new home and/or a gift guide for a recent high school or college graduate looking forward to getting their first place. And, if they are a “foodie,” this list is very handy to have to help stock their new place.
- Every new year, most of us make one or more New Year’s Resolutions. If one of your resolutions is to tackle a whole-house inventory project, this list and many other lists on this blog can help you accomplish that goal and get it checked off your “to do” list.
- If you are like me, you love to cook. And, you dream of having the latest gadget that will make cooking easier. This list can help you (a) know what you already have and (b) know what you’d like to have! Plus, you can use this list as a wish list for the cooking enthusiast in your family or your foodie friends as well as a gift guide for birthdays and holidays.
- We lost our home in a wildfire in 2007. Recently, the USA has suffered major devastation in various parts of our beautiful country from hurricanes, floods, wildfires and now mudslides. So many people have to start over. This list will help in two ways: (a) a wish list of things you need to re-stock your new kitchen and (b) a helpful tool while working on a claim with your insurance company.
- Planning to move somewhere else? Use this checklist as one of your packing tools. Tape it to the outside of your boxes and check off the things you put inside. Then, when you are unpacking at your new home, you’ll know which box or boxes to open first.
By the way, who says you have to choose how to use this checklist from one of the ways listed above? Not me! If using this checklist multiple ways works for you, even better! Sign-up today and get yours now!
P.S. The “added bonus” for signing up for my email newsletter? You’ll never miss a post!
Materials and Supplies Needed
Here are just a few of the kitchen essentials on the list! This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Cookbook Holder || Juicer || Mandoline Slicer || Salad Shooter || Waffle Iron || Egg Slicer || Chop Wizard || Electric Kettle || Wooden Spoons || Strainer || Tart Pan || Garlic Keeper || Cake Pedestal || Tool Crock || Butter Dish || Muffin Pans || Springform Pan || Bundt Pan || Cake Pans || Mixing Bowls || Measuring Cups || Measuring Spoons || Kitchen Knives || Kitchen Towels || Can Opener || Wine Bottle Opener
Other Posts from Toot Sweet 4 Two’s Archives:
FREE Kitchen Checklist!
Organize Your Kitchen!
Sign up today and download your FREE 23-page ebook - 650+ Kitchen Essentials: A Comprehensive Guide for a Well-Stocked Kitchen.