This is a really easy dessert dip recipe that I got from my best friend, April and her mother Bonnie. The first time I tried it was at April’s baby shower for her first baby. I was about three months pregnant and almost everything was unappealing to me since I was so nauseous all the time, but the Lady Dip was irresistible! I made this last night while at my sister-in-law’s house. We went there to watch the first Cincinnati Bengals football game of the season. Everyone loved it!
- All the fixin’s!
- Put all the ingredients, except the mini chocolate chips, into a mixing bowl.
- Princess Sweetie Pie’s little hand folding in the mini chocolate chips.
Ready to please any crowd, not just ladies!
Here’s the recipe:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 stick butter, softened to room temperature
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¾ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream together cream cheese, butter, vanilla and sugars.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Serve with graham crackers or vanilla wafers or both.