Sweetheart Turkey Meatballs with Spaghetti is really easy because you’ve already done the hard part by making those adorable Sweetheart Turkey Meatballs and the Fire Roasted Slow Cooker Arrabbiata Sauce! All you do is boil spaghetti noodles, drain them, mix them with some of the Fire Roasted Slow Cooker Arrabbiata Sauce and plate it up. And, if you don’t want to use all 34 Sweetheart Turkey Meatballs for your Sweetheart Turkey Meatballs with Spaghetti dinner, just use the number you need, cook up the right amount of pasta and save the rest of the meatballs for other recipes (stay tuned!).
Here are those super cute meatballs before I sauced them up!
And, here they are smothered in sauce. So cute, don’t you think?
I meant to add shaved Parmesan cheese to the platter and scatter fresh basil over all, but I was so excited about how cute these were that I started snapping these photos and forgot. Then, Charlie and I sat down and ate it all up! While I was doing the dishes, I remembered. So, I’m adding those to the recipe as “optional” because my original vision was to include them.
Here’s a collage to pin to your Pinterest board…thanks for sharing!
And, here’s the super easy recipe for Sweetheart Turkey Meatballs with Spaghetti:
- Make Sweetheart Turkey Meatballs.
- Make Fire Roasted Slow Cooker Arrabbiata Sauce.
- Bring large pot of water to a boil and add salt.
- Add spaghetti and boil per package instructions (mine said 9 to 11 minutes) or until desired tenderness is reached.
- While noodles are boiling, transfer some of the Fire Roasted Slow Cooker Arrabbiata Sauce from the slow cooker to a large (12") skillet and turn on heat to simmer.
- Add rest of Fire Roasted Slow Cooker Arrabbiata Sauce to a serving bowl or gravy boat to pass at the table, if more sauce is desired.
- Once spaghetti is tender, drain and add to pasta sauce in skillet.
- Using tongs, mix spaghetti in pasta sauce until well-combined.
- Divide spaghetti in sauce among 8 pasta bowls or dinner plates.
- Top each with 3 or 4 Sweetheart Turkey Meatballs.
- Ladle more pasta sauce over each meatball.
- Sprinkle with shaved Parmesan cheese and fresh basil leaves and pass more sauce!
Here are links to the Sweetheart Turkey Meatballs and Fire Roasted Slow Cooker Arrabbiata Sauce recipes: