Bruschetta Lentil Dip is a huge hit every time I make it! It’s not the prettiest dip, but it is amazing! The best part…this is a Toot Sweet recipe, meaning it’s super quick and easy to throw together since it requires all prepared and ready to mix ingredients! Whoohoo!
Just 3 ingredients plus some pita chips and you are done! Let me know if your guests love Bruschetta Lentil Dip as much as mine have!
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 tub of Trader Joe's Bruschetta Sauce
- 1 package of Trader Joe's Ready to Eat Steamed Lentils
- ½ cup crumbled Feta cheese
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- It's that simple!
- Serve with pita chips, crackers, tortilla chips, whatever you prefer.