Need a fast and easy, kid-friendly dinner in a jif? With only 3 ingredients, this recipe for Crunchy Onion Honey Mustard Chicken Strips is quick, easy and delicious! I haven’t made it in several years and now I’m wondering why I don’t make it more! So yummy and sure to please even the pickiest of eaters! Add broccoli “trees” and boxed mac & cheese and you’ll have dinner in no time for your littles!
- Only three ingredient needed!
- Add chicken strips to the zip-lock baggie. Add 1/4 cup of prepared honey mustard.
- Seal and squish until the chicken is coated with honey mustard.
- Place coated chicken onto a foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Coat evenly with French-fried crunchy onions.
- Bake until golden and crunchy.
Here’s the recipe:
- 12 Chicken Breast Tenders, defrosted
- ¼ cup prepared honey mustard
- 1 cup french-fried onions
- 1 gallon size zip-lock bag
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Take 12 chicken breast tenders and place into a gallon size zip-lock baggie.
- Add ¼ cup honey mustard, seal and squish to coat.
- Place coated chicken strips on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Add 1 cup of crunchy french-fried onions over the top of all of the chicken strips and coat evenly.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden and crispy.