Yep I went there. I just used “WTF” in a title for a blog post. So, that alone gives me the perfect opportunity to say “WTF is wrong with me??”
If you are scratching your head and wondering WTF does “WTF” mean here you go: WTF is a slang word or abbreviation for “What the f***?”
If you’re a mommy, or simply a woman, I am hoping this is relate-able and that I’m not all alone in feeling like I must be going crazy, just the littlest bit anyway. Have you ever had these moments, days, weeks, months when you asked yourself a similar question to “WTF is wrong with me”?
So maybe I’m being to vague. I mean there really isn’t any ONE thing wrong with me, at least not that I know of. I just feel like something is off. Something is weighing on me, yet I can’t quite pin-point what it is and how I can fix it.
As I recently shared in Mommy Diary Monday: Taking Care of Me, I am starting to slowly wean off of antidepressants. Maybe this is the root of my “feeling”. I really want to get off these pills though, so I’m going to keep moving forward with the process and hope for the best.
5 Reasons I Think I’m Losing My Mind (Not really…)
- I can’t remember sh!t: Seriously, yesterday I was supposed to be at a pool party and never would have known if I wasn’t texting a friend who was going too. I was asking her what she was up to and she said “Um, are you going to be at the pool party?” YES, in fact I will get my butt there NOW since the party starts in 15 minutes. Really…WTF is wrong with me? Who does that?
- Confusion: I often find myself having no idea what day it is anymore. I’m hoping I can blame this on the end of the school year and the fact that nothing is routine right now.
- I slept until 10:30 a.m. yesterday! This hasn’t happened since at least 2006! I could have sworn I grew at least an inch or two (a girl can dream, right?)
- I’ve arrived on-time or early to things this past week (not counting events I’ve forgotten about): those who know me well, know that this is NOT NORMAL for me!
- I forgot what I was going to say the fifth thing was (see #1).
Obviously I am trying to be funny. I hope I made you laugh.
I also hope that as we just started the last week of school before summer break that things start to settle down a bit and I can find my sense of feeling “normal”, whatever that is.
Do you ever feel like you are losing it? Like something is wrong with you? How do you get your sh!t back together?
P.S. Sorry for the foul language in this post, even if it’s censored. Sometimes there is just no better way to say it though. 😉