This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Starting a blog? Here’s everything you need to know to start a blog in one easy-to-follow handbook. With step-by-step instructions, this book in the ONE to have! Written by marketing expert and blogger, Tana Nelson, this book saves you hours of time by providing all the information you need in one place. Whether you are starting a blog for personal growth or starting a blog to make money, this eBook is for you!
Who Is Tana?
Tana is a website designer and marketing guru and runs the blog, Your Marketing BFF. And, she is also my blog designer and a dear friend.
We met at a blog conference in Las Vegas almost 5 years ago. At the conference, the attendees were seated at round tables of 8 (maybe it was 10; I can’t remember – haha!). Anyway, periodically, the conference hosts would announce that it was time to switch seats. So, we’d all get up and go over to another table. The point was to allow all of us to meet as many of the attendees as possible.
When switching tables throughout the day, we had just a few minutes to introduce ourselves. Then the next segment of the conference would begin and we’d have to be quiet and pay attention. I was lucky to have Tana was at my lunch table, so I got to know her just a wee bit because we had a whole hour! And, once home, I contacted her about redesigning my blog!
And so she did! Over these past years, she has been instrumental in helping me develop a blog with a cohesive style that runs smoothly and is a beautiful space that visitors and readers can navigate easily.
Thinking About Starting a Blog?
- Are you thinking about starting a blog, but don’t even know where to begin?
- Does the idea of starting a blog stress you out? It did me; I knew absolutely nothing!
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the information out there that makes no sense to you because this is all new to you? A complete novice, I struggled for a few months just understanding the differences between WordPress.com, WordPress.org and Blogger!
- Do you wish you had someone that could take you step-by-step through the process, telling you what to do and how to do it? I certainly wish I’d had this eBook when I started out 5 years ago!
- Don’t have a clue about the “techy” side of blogging? While I know much more about the technical side of blogging than I did 5 years ago, I don’t have Tana’s level of knowledge!
If any or all of these questions illustrate your concerns, this eBook is for you!
Whether you start a blog for personal growth or as a creative outlet or start a blog to make money, Tana’s eBook provides the beginner the knowledge needed to get started. And, at only $29.00, it’s a steal!
- Step-by-Step Instructions on the technical aspects of how to set up a blog
- Real life examples with full-color photos
- Thought-provoking questions to set you on the path to blogging success
And so much more! At 175 pages, this eBook is an easy read. Plus, it is a great resource to have as you set up your own blog. Jump over and buy it on Tana’s site.
My Blogging Story
Back in 2012, I stumbled on the idea of blogging with my niece, Tiffany. Overwhelmed with the health issues and needs of my aging parents, I needed an outlet of expression. I’ve had many hobbies over the years: gardening, reading, scrapbooking, sewing, knitting, embroidery, crafting; but I wasn’t able to do any of those hobbies anymore.
I was adrift.
We lost our home in a wildfire in 2007. Everything I loved to do as a hobby went up in flames in that catastrophic fire. I tried to get back to each hobby and every time, I was stymied by something inside of me. A hole that even 10 years later does not let me try those hobbies again.
Blogging and photography were something entirely new and different – the whole enchilada of each of these genres was completely foreign to me. So, I embraced the journey.
So, what’s stopping you? Get Tana’s book, follow her instructions on how to make a blog website from scratch and start blogging!
Other Blogging Posts from Toot Sweet 4 Two’s Archives