Creamy Pesto Dressing is so easy to make and uses only three ingredients!
I’ve had this recipe for so long now, that I don’t remember where I got it! It’s delicious and worth the extra little effort to make, especially if you enlist the services of a very special and cute little helper! This is Princess P helping to measure the ingredients for Creamy Pesto Dressing.
Gather your ingredients (all three of them!). I used a Magic Bullet to blend.
Serve on the salad of your choosing. That’s it! Voila! If you don’t have a Magic Bullet, it works well in a blender, too.
Here’s the recipe:
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup pre-made pesto
- ⅓ cup buttermilk
- Stir together mayo and pesto.
- Add buttermilk until desired consistency.
- Cover and store in refrigerator until ready to use.
(other salad recipes)
- An Irish Lunch: Courgettes with Grape Tomato Salad and Cottage Cheese
- BBQ Chicken Salad
- Caprese Salad Roll-ups
- Creamy Petite Pea Salad with Bacon and Cashews in Tomato Cups
- Crunchy Tuna Salad
- Easy Peasy Caprese Salad
- Ensalada de Nopales
- Fresh Mozzarella and Arugula Salad with Avocado
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken Salad
- Grilled Black Fig and Burrata Salad
- Loaded Avocado Ranch Salad
- Mexican Caesar Salad
- Mexican Caesar Salad Dressing
- Mexican Corn Salad
- Oriental Chicken Salad
- Spinach Salad with Brown Sugar Bacon and Candied Black Pepper Pecans
- Steak and Egg Salad
- Summer Berry Chicken Salad
- Sweetheart Watermelon and Arugula Salad
- Taco Salad
- Traditional Chicken Salad with Currants and Walnuts
- Tri-color Roasted Potato Salad
- Turkey and Avocado Salad with Craisins